Hapag-Lloyd Cruises is the leading provider of luxury and expedition cruises. Four ships, two launching in 2019 and a fifth coming in 2021, each with its own special character, make up the fleet with hundreds of destinations, on-board and shore programs. With attractive itineraries going from the North to South Pole and everywhere in between, shore excursions to get your feet wet, long voyages for epicures and experts, there’s something for everyone. Flexibility and tremendous variety are outstanding characteristics of Hapag-Lloyd Cruises, but one thing never changes: making your personal wishes come true and turning your visions of what a cruise should be into reality are always at the focus of our efforts. We want to make you forget your everyday cares so that you can discover how wonderful it is to live without constantly looking at the clock. A completely new kind of freedom is waiting for you. Cruises are not only a wonderful way to travel – they are also highly individual.
- MS Europa: 5-stars-plus*, 400 passenger ship
- MS Europa 2: The top rated ship in the world*, 500 passengers
- HANSEATIC Nature : 230 passenger expedition ship**, launching April 2019
- HANSEATIC Inspiration : 230 passenger expedition ship**, launching October 2019
- HANSEATIC Spirit : 230 passenger expedition ship**, launching 2021
*according to Berlitz Cruise Guide 2019
**199 maximum passengers on Antarctica trips